Tried and true, it’s a bullets day.
– Weekend has begun. I could end this post there but I’ll continue because I love you.
– Went out to dinner and a movie tonight with the fella. Lovely casual date night. Go see The Grey. It’s suspenseful and creepy and dark – just a heads up.
– We’re doing a schmancy dinner tomorrow night! It’s going to be vurry fun.
– I’m spending a large portion of this weekend photographing. Winz.
– I’m going to attempt to make some cardboard monsters this weekend. Wish me luck. Yay monsters!
A lot of this post is related to excitement for the coming weekend and not really about today but I’m okay with that. I read an article today about how the most successful people are future-focused thinkers. So there. I’m successful. Or bound to be anyway. Suck on that.
“To be obliged to beg our daily happiness from others bespeaks a more lamentable poverty than that of him who begs his daily bread.” Charles Caleb Colton
Yea. What he said.