– I wore a cute outfit today. David did a good job with the dress he bought me so I was happy to put an ensemble together with it. The best part was the fact that I could even wear it considering it’s a mini-dress. But huzzah, it was a gorgeous day in the 50’s today so I got to wear a dress without leggings. Epic.
– Hung out with my mom too! She was my photography assistant which was a fun little project. Maybe a mini-dress was a poor choice for a photography project ensemble but whatevs, I do what I want. We walked around the park with giant cardboard monsters and confused mothers while interesting little kids. Good times. Oh and we went to the market. Which was basically a party. Woot groceries heck yea.
– Move night (hey Ben and Holly!) is tonight. We’re in the middle of going through the National Lampoon series and suffice it to say, I can’t wait for this series to be over. I wasn’t super stoked about watching this when we decided on it because I’d seen parts of the movies and was never excited but now I can really stand behind my original decision. These movies do not make me laugh. Or smile. So okay the movie isn’t a part of the happy of today but the general jist of movie night still counts. For sure.
– Sleeping in this morning. Amen.
– I made dinner and dessert tonight. Zucchini and mozzarella cheese stuffed chicken with salad, and corn on the cob. Followed by red velvet cupcakes. Om nom nom. Hey, I’m kind of hungry right now. Hmm.
So overall this Saturday was pretty good. I don’t plan on staying up too late because I’m an old lady and I love me some sleep but I’m still enjoying myself. This was a really delightful day and evening. Hurray for Saturday. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow but I’m still thinking Sunday will be funsies.
Happy Weekend Best Friends!
“You can never get enough of what you don’t need to make you happy.” Eric Hoffer
Hmm.. Are you trying to say chocolate, chicken wings, and beer don’t make me happy? Because I would beg to differ, sir.